Healthy and productive conversation within the blogosphere is only possible if all parties involved agree to abide by a set of rules. I promise to post in accordance with the following guidelines, and I hope my readers do the same.
- I will put my best work forward, only after carefully considering the topic and tone in which it is delivered.
- I will be honest and transparent in my assertions and skill level.
- I will correctly give credit to all outside sources, with special attention to primary researchers.
- I will edit erroneous content, whether grammatical or factual, as soon as I become aware of it.
- I will not filter comments, whether I agree with them or not.
- I will remain committed to exploring my theme: the intersection of copy editing and public relations
- I will foster an accepting community, open to all perspectives.
This policy is valid from 15 November 2016
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does not accept any form of advertising, sponsorship, or paid insertions. We write for our own purposes. However, we may be influenced by our background, occupation, religion, political affiliation or experience.
The owner(s) of this blog will never receive compensation in any way from this blog.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content, which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org